A workflow example with Autodesk AEC Collection and Urbano software, with emphasis on pipe networks.
The presentation is based on a real project for a road interchange extension. We will showcase a BIM workflow example that includes both the design of a roundabout, connecting roads and storm sewer pipe network, and the necessary communication, data exchange and coordination.
The presented workflow includes:
- Infraworks, for 3D model creation
- Civil 3D, for detailed road design
- Urbano Canalis PRO, for detailed pipe network design
- Urbano Ultimate, for parcel/pipe intersection analysis
- Navisworks, for creation and analysis of the aggregate model
- Urbano Document Linker, for connecting the Navisworks model with external documents
- BIM 360 Docs, for communication and collaboration throughout the workflow