New version Urbano 9.4
New features and solved problems
General informationUrbano 9.4 supports following CAD platforms:
AutoCAD / Civil 3D / Map 3D 2020,64 Bit
AutoCAD / Civil 3D / Map 3D 2019,64 Bit
AutoCAD / Civil 3D / Map 3D 2018,64 Bit
AutoCAD / Civil 3D / Map 3D 2017,64 Bit
AutoCAD / Civil 3D / Map 3D 2016,64 Bit
AutoCAD / Civil 3D / Map 3D 2015,64 Bit
Urbano 9.4 works with new Profile Creator, that supports .NET Framework 4.5., has new icon and is versioned as 18.104.22.168.
1. Edit system type – New selection has been added: From node to node (LS). LS means "Longitudinal section”.
2. Export to SWMM (INP file) – non-circular pipe shapes supported (elliptic, egg-formed, inverted egg-formed, arch, rectangular, rectangular with curved bottom).
1. New layers have been added in system Assembly schemes. In total, there are 11 new layers. Each component from the scheme will be placed on its own layer.
2. New selection option for elements (block and parametric) has been added in all relevant functions (Editing elements, Editing labels and positions, interactive labeling). New selection marks elements instead of their extent frames. It also searches for the closest line of another element, instead for the closest extent frame.
3. Assembly schemes system template has been updated with new layers and configurations.
4. Manhole top view – it is possible to show only pipe axes, without pipes (it can be shown both, too).
1.4.1 Bind data with pipes/manholes
New data has been added – for pipes, pipe wall thickness, L (length) and W (width) for rectangular manholes. Besides that, composite data structure has been improved to make the usage easier.
1.4.2 Terraform – Trench grading
1. Function has been significantly improved in speed and performances.
You can read all the news here